Awards that Matter
At Johnston Law Firm, we are proud of our awards and the groups we are affiliated with, because we know that our results and reputation matter to our clients. The recognition we have received, both from clients and peers in the legal field, provides you with the assurance that you are getting top quality, professional legal representation. With so much at stake, we want you to know we have what it takes to achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
Earning Trust and Respect Of Our Peers
As a dedicated Portland personal injury and trial attorney, attorney Marc Johnston takes pride in providing clients with personalized service and professional legal representation. Over the course of his career, he has received numerous awards and commendations, based on his professional achievements and due to the trust and respect he has earned among his peers. These include being:
- Designated as one of Oregon’s Top 50 Super Lawyers, which names the best attorneys from more than 70 practice areas;
- Listed in Best Lawyers, the nation’s oldest and most respected peer review publication;
- Named among The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, which lists the premier trial lawyers in each state and region;
- Membership in the Multi-million Dollar Advocates Forum, a prestigious group in which less than one percent of U.S. lawyers are members.
Each of these distinctions involve a rigorous selection process based on extensive peer reviews. They are awarded only to a select few attorneys who are recognized by others in the legal field for demonstrating the highest degree of knowledge, leadership, stature and skill.
Involvement In the Legal Community
In addition to the awards and recognition our firm has received, attorney Marc Johnston shares his legal skill with others and stays active and engaged in the local community through a variety of professional groups and programs. His involvement includes:
- Board member of the Oregon New Lawyer Division, which represents more than one-third of the attorneys in the state;
- Founder and head coach of the Reed College Mock Trial Program, where he taught and shared litigation skills with college students;
- Board member with the Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP), which helps lower income attorneys continue to work in public service;
- Member of the Oregon State Bar Mentor Task Force, a new program that is implementing an attorney mentor program throughout Oregon.
Clients Are Our Bottom Line
Our achievements, our involvement in the legal community, and the reputation we enjoy among our peers mean that you can trust our firm to handle even your most complicated legal matters with professionalism and skill. Getting you the best possible results in your case is our bottom line, and the following awards and reviews speak specifically to the high degree of satisfaction our clients have with our work:
- Listed as among the 10 Best in Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys;
- Ranked 10 out of 10, with a ‘Superb’ rating and a “Client’s Choice’ award from Avvo, one of the leading lawyer referral services;
- Consistent five star reviews on consumer rating sites Google+ and Facebook.
To find out more about our firm and how our experience can help you, contact Johnston Law Firm. We serve Portland and the surrounding areas.