We Handle All Types of Personal Injury Claims in Albany, Oregon
- Car Accidents: Hurt in a car wreck in Linn County? You do not have to navigate the insurance claims process alone. Call our Albany, OR car accident lawyer today for a free, no commitment initial consultation.
- Truck Accidents: Large trucking companies must put an emphasis on public safety. Their failure to do so can lead to catastrophic harm. Our Albany, OR truck accident attorney fights tirelessly to hold negligent truckers, truck companies, and insurers liable.
- Premises Liability: We take on the full spectrum of premises liability claims in Albany. Whether you were hurt in a slip and fall accident, due to negligent security, or otherwise unsafe conditions on property, we are here as a legal resource.
- Product Liability: Were you or a loved one hurt by a dangerous and defective product in Oregon? Contact our Albany defective product lawyer for a free review of your case.
- Medical Malpractice: Doctors, nurses, hospitals, and other health providers must ensure that patients receive proper care. When harm occurs because of subpar care, they may be liable through a medical malpractice claim in Oregon.
- Wrongful Death: We advocate tirelessly for the rights and interests of grieving families who lost a loved one due to carelessness, recklessness, or other negligence. Contact our Albany wrongful death attorney today for a free, confidential consultation.
Personal Injury: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
What is the Statute of Limitations for a Personal Injury Lawsuit in Oregon?⌄
For personal injury claims based on negligence, the Oregon statute of limitations is usually two years from the date of the accident. A lawsuit must be filed in a timely manner. Do not wait to get started: Consult with an Albany personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after a serious accident.
How Do I Determine How Much My Personal Injury Claim is Worth?⌄
You cannot rely on an insurer to tell you the value of your claim. An experienced Albany, OR personal injury lawyer will thoroughly review your case and help you understand how much you can recover through the claims process. Your personal injury settlement/verdict should account for both economic and intangible damages, including medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Can I Afford to Pay for an Albany Personal Injury Attorney?⌄
Yes. With The Johnston Law Firm, LLC, there are no upfront costs or out-of-pocket expenses to hire a top-rated Albany personal injury attorney. We represent injured victims on contingency. Our law firm only gets paid when our clients get paid.
You Can Rely On Attorney Marc A. Johnston to Take on Insurance Companies
Insurance companies are notoriously aggressive. They put a heavy amount of resources into training adjusters to protect the best interests of the company—not to ensure that you and your family have the financial support you need to put the pieces back together after a serious accident. Our founder Marc A. Johnston is an experienced Oregon personal injury attorney with the skills, experience, and tenacity to hold the big insurance companies accountable. We are always proactive. To learn more about our services, please review our client testimonials and get in touch with our Albany personal injury lawyer for answers to any specific questions or concerns.
Free Confidential Case Evaluation
Contact us today at
We’re conveniently located in downtown Portland, and we offer flexible hours by appointment.