Start your free case review
We Represent injured Victims
in Banks and Throughout Washington County
About Johnston Law Firm
Located in the Tualatin Valley. Banks is a small city in Washington County. It is home to the southern tip of the Banks–Vernonia State Trail, one of most scenic hiking trails in the region. Some of the other most notable attractions include the Banks Public Library and the Sunset Speedway. We are proud to work on behalf of people and families who need personal injury representation in Banks.
At The Johnston Law Firm, LLC, our Banks personal injury attorney has the professional skills, legal knowledge, and proven experience to help clients secure justice and full financial compensation. If you or your loved one was severely hurt in an accident, we can help. To set up a free, fully private consultation with a top Oregon personal injury lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
We Handle the Full Range
of Personal Injury Claims in Banks, Oregon
Johnston Law Firm, LLC is a full service personal injury law firm committed to providing top quality representation to injured victims. We get serious results for serious injuries. Our firm puts in the time and resources to handle every case with the personal focus it deserves. Along with other types of case, our Banks personal injury attorney has experience with:
- Car Accidents: Hurt in a motor vehicle collision in Washington County? You should not take on a large and aggressive insurance company alone. We can help. Our Banks car accident lawyer is standing by, ready to help you fight for justice and compensation.
- Truck Accidents: Commercial trucking accidents are disproportionately likely to result in catastrophic injuries. Our Banks truck accident attorney has extensive experience with these complex claims.
- Premises Liability: Businesses and property owners in Oregon have a duty to take due care. When they fail to do so, our Banks premises liability lawyer knows how to hold them liable. We handle slip and falls, negligent security, and other claims.
- Product Liability: Hurt by a dangerous and defective product? You may be entitled to compensation. Manufacturers, distributors, and retailers have a duty to ensure that they are putting reasonably safe products on the market. Contact our Banks product liability attorney for a free, no obligation review of your case.
- Medical Malpractice: Healthcare providers can be held liable for patient harm caused by substandard care. Contact our Banks medical malpractice lawyer for a free, strictly confidential consultation.
- Wrongful Death: Our Banks wrongful death attorney is a compassionate, justice-driven advocate for people who lost a family member due to negligence. We have a deep understanding of Oregon’s wrongful death claims process.
Know the Elements
of a Personal Injury Claim
Personal injury claims in Oregon are complicated. To establish liability and recover the full and proper financial compensation that you deserve, you must establish every element of the claim. The key elements of a personal injury claim include:
- Duty of Care: To start, an injured victim must prove that the defendant(s) owed a duty of care. A claimant should also be prepared to establish the extent of that duty of care.
- Breach of Duty (Negligence): Negligence is the failure to abide by the duty of care. What constitutes negligence varies based on many different factors. All serious accidents should be thoroughly investigated by a top Banks personal injury lawyer.
- Causation: There must be causation between the defendant’s negligence (failure to take due care) and the victim’s injuries. Without causation, there is no liability.
- Damages: To recover compensation, you must prove your damages. In Oregon, injured victims can recover compensation for economic and non-economic damages. You may be entitled to recover money damages for medical bills, lost wages, loss of earning power, pain and suffering, and long-term disability/disfigurement.
Don’t miss out on these common personal injury mistakes.
Marc A. Johnston Holds
Insurance Companies Accountable
The overwhelming majority of personal injury claims in Oregon are handled by insurance companies. You cannot trust an insurer—even your own provider—to look out for your best interests. They want to pay out as little as possible. Our founding attorney Marc A. Johnston is an experienced Oregon personal lawyer with the professional skills and legal knowledge to hold insurance companies accountable. Our mission is results. We encourage you to hear what our clients have to say and to contact our Banks personal injury lawyer directly with any questions.
Personal Injury: Frequently
Asked Questions (FAQS)
You must initiate your claim before the statute of limitations expires. In Oregon, personal injury claims are generally regulated by a two-year statute of limitations. That being said, you do not want to fall behind in the claims process. Consult with a Banks personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
A number of different factors will affect the value of your personal injury claim. The most important is the extent of your damages. In Oregon, you have the right to pursue compensation for the actual value of your economic and non-economic losses. Our Banks, OR personal injury lawyer will review your case and help you determine the value of your claim. Do not settle for less than you deserve.
You can always afford to hire a top personal injury lawyer. At The Johnston Law Firm, LLC, our Banks personal injury attorney handles legal claims on contingency. There are never any upfront costs or out-of-pocket expenses.
Contact Us for a FREE Consultation
– Michelle E.
Mr. Johnston and his firm were incredibly thorough in getting us a fair settlement from our insurance company with little to no pressure. We really appreciated having someone who truly cared about us every step of the way. I would highly recommend the Johnston Law Firm to anyone in need of personal injury representation.
Contact Our Banks, OR Personal Injury Lawyer Today
At The Johnston Law Firm, LLC, our Banks personal injury attorney fights tirelessly to ensure clients secure justice and the full financial support that they rightfully deserve. If you or your loved one was hurt in an accident in Banks, please do not hesitate to contact us today for a free, no commitment review of your case. We represent injured victims in Banks and throughout all of Washington County, including in Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Aloha, and Forest Grove.
Contact Us for a FREE Consultation
If you have been seriously injured at no fault of your own, please contact us using the form.
CALL 503-546-3167 NOW