We Handle the Full Range of Personal Injury Claims in Banks, Oregon
- Car Accidents: Hurt in a motor vehicle collision in Washington County? You should not take on a large and aggressive insurance company alone. We can help. Our Banks car accident lawyer is standing by, ready to help you fight for justice and compensation.
- Truck Accidents: Commercial trucking accidents are disproportionately likely to result in catastrophic injuries. Our Banks truck accident attorney has extensive experience with these complex claims.
- Premises Liability: Businesses and property owners in Oregon have a duty to take due care. When they fail to do so, our Banks premises liability lawyer knows how to hold them liable. We handle slip and falls, negligent security, and other claims.
- Product Liability: Hurt by a dangerous and defective product? You may be entitled to compensation. Manufacturers, distributors, and retailers have a duty to ensure that they are putting reasonably safe products on the market. Contact our Banks product liability attorney for a free, no obligation review of your case.
- Medical Malpractice: Healthcare providers can be held liable for patient harm caused by substandard care. Contact our Banks medical malpractice lawyer for a free, strictly confidential consultation.
- Wrongful Death: Our Banks wrongful death attorney is a compassionate, justice-driven advocate for people who lost a family member due to negligence. We have a deep understanding of Oregon’s wrongful death claims process.
Personal Injury Claims: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim in Oregon?⌄
You must initiate your claim before the statute of limitations expires. In Oregon, personal injury claims are generally regulated by a two-year statute of limitations. That being said, you do not want to fall behind in the claims process. Consult with a Banks personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
How Much is My Personal Injury Case Worth?⌄
A number of different factors will affect the value of your personal injury claim. The most important is the extent of your damages. In Oregon, you have the right to pursue compensation for the actual value of your economic and non-economic losses. Our Banks, OR personal injury lawyer will review your case and help you determine the value of your claim. Do not settle for less than you deserve.
Can I Afford a Banks, OR Personal Injury Attorney?⌄
You can always afford to hire a top personal injury lawyer. At The Johnston Law Firm, LLC, our Banks personal injury attorney handles legal claims on contingency. There are never any upfront costs or up-of-pocket expenses.
Marc A. Johnston Holds Insurance Companies Accountable
The overwhelming majority of personal injury claims in Oregon are handled by insurance companies. You cannot trust an insurer—even your own provider—to look out for your best interests. They want to pay out as little as possible. Our founding attorney Marc A. Johnston is an experienced Oregon personal lawyer with the professional skills and legal knowledge to hold insurance companies accountable. Our mission is results. We encourage you to hear what our clients have to say and to contact our Banks personal injury lawyer directly with any questions.
Free Confidential Case Evaluation
Contact us today at
We’re conveniently located in downtown Portland, and we offer flexible hours by appointment.