2020 Johnston Law Firm Scholarship
Johnston Law Firm, P.C. is offering a national scholarship opportunity worth $750 for aspiring paralegals. Students who are attending, or who have been accepted to an ABA approved paralegal school, are encouraged to apply. A winner will be chosen in the summer of 2020. We look forward to reviewing your application. Good luck!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JUNE 30, 2020
- Incoming freshman, or continuing student, at an ABA approved paralegal school in the United States.
- Completed online application (apply below)
- Minimum 3.0 High School GPA
- 450+ word essay introducing yourself, describing what you will do with your paralegal degree, and how society will benefit.
- Admission letter or proof of acceptance
- Most recent school transcript (unofficial is fine)
If you meet the above eligibility requirements, we encourage you to apply using the following online form no later than June 30, 2020. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Please DO NOT call the firm to inquire about the scholarship. If you have questions, you may email us at: email@example.com.
We will notify the winner directly, and an official announcement will be made on our website’s blog. Payment will be made directly to your school’s financial aid department on your behalf to help with tuition costs. For information regarding past scholarship winners, click here.
We look forward to reviewing your application. Good luck!
Applications Are Closed