2019 Johnston Law Firm Scholarship
The Johnston Law Firm Scholarship is a recurring scholarship worth $750 for incoming college freshmen in Oregon. This award will be made in the summer of 2019 to one deserving applicant. We encourage all eligible students to apply.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JUNE 30, 2019
To be eligible, you must have applied and been accepted as a first year student at a college or university in the state of Oregon, with intent to pursue a legal-related degree. For example, political science, corrections, forensic science, paralegal studies, legal studies, criminal justice, criminology would all be acceptable programs.
- Completed application
- Minimum 3.0 High School GPA
- 450+ word essay describing what you will do with your college degree, and how society will benefit.
- Admission letter or proof of acceptance
- Unofficial high school transcript
- A professional image of you for blog announcement if you are selected as the winner. (optional)
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
If you meet the eligibility requirements, we encourage you to apply using the following online form no later than June 30, 2019. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Please DO NOT call the firm to inquire about the scholarship. If you have questions, you may email us at: email@example.com.
We will notify the winner directly and an official announcement will be made on our website’s blog. Payment will be made directly to your school’s financial aid department on your behalf to help with tuition costs. For information regarding past scholarship winners, click here.
We look forward to reviewing your application. Good luck!