- Incoming freshman, or continuing student, at an ABA approved paralegal school in the United States.
- Completed online application (apply below)
- Minimum 3.0 High School GPA
- 450+ word essay introducing yourself, describing what you will do with your paralegal
- degree, and how society will benefit.
- Admission letter or proof of acceptance
- Most recent school transcript (unofficial is fine)
If you meet the above eligibility requirements, we encourage you to apply using the following online form no later than June 30, 2020. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Please DO NOT call the firm to inquire about the scholarship.
We will notify the winner directly, and an official announcement will be made on our website’s blog. Payment will be made directly to your school’s financial aid department on your behalf to help with tuition costs.
Information about past winners below!
Don’t miss out on these common personal injury mistakes.
Free Confidential Case Evaluation
Contact us today at
We’re conveniently located in downtown Portland, and we offer flexible hours by appointment.